Welcome to my online CV. I am currently working as a programmer at Stainless Games on the Isle of Wight.
Outside of computer games and programming, I enjoy listening to music, playing piano and reading.
Languages and APIs
- Proficient in C/C++, using the Visual Studio, Xcode and CodeWarrior IDEs
- Experience with both OpenGL and DirectX, GLSL and HLSL shader programming.
- Experience using platform specific APIs for Xbox One, PS4, iOS and Android.
- Creation of tools in C#.
- Basic knowledge of other languages, including Java, Objective C, Python, Lua, PHP and SQL.
- Experience in using SVN, Git and SourceSafe.
- Written the OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 implementations of the renderer for iOS and Android.
- Network programming for PS3, Xbox 360 and iOS Game Center.
- Ported internal tech to new platforms, including PS4, iOS and Android.
- Work on internal tools, including 3ds Max exporter and importer.
- Memory Management. Including allocating from a central pool and component usage statistics.
- Created an audio system, and implemented real-time lighting for a Wii title.
Other notable information
- Experience developing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Nintendo DS, PSP and all previous generation consoles.
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, toolchains and engines.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies as they arise.
- Knowledge of the Windows platform and basic knowledge of Mac and Linux.